www.EducationOnClick.com shall only be assisting the applicant/institute in the process of admission and does not guarantee that the applicant shall be admitted to any institute.
The information provided by the user could be shared with the universities, institutes etc. reflected on this website or to such institutions to which the user has applied or showed interest or has expressed so in any other form of written agreement.
www.EducationOnClick.com does not make any representation or act on behalf of students/aspirants/applicants or universities/institutes/colleges. www.EducationOnClick.com publishes the information as posted by applicants and/or institutes etc. ("Users") as is, and is not liable for verification of accuracy or correctness of any information posted by the Users.
MS Ramaiah Medical College
- Admission Details
- Contact Us
AFFILIATIONS:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College was begun in the year 1979 and has since grown into an institute of recognition & reputation in India as well as overseas. Housed in a vast campus of sixty five acres - Gyana Gangothri or the 'Spring of Knowledge' adjoining the well-known Indian Institute of Science, discovered just seven kms from Bangalore city. Bangalore, well-known for the Information Technology Industry, also known as the "Silicon Valley", is well connected all over the globe. The main college building is a vast structure; "Vidya Soudha" has a total floor area of three lakh Sq ft with an adjoining teaching hospital with 1050 beds. The teaching hospital provide a variety of clinical specialties, modern diagnostic facilities and has all the facilities of a modern hospital. The Medical College is the hub of a number of institutions in health sciences & para-medical branches. Institute of Physiotherapy, M. S. Ramaiah Dental College, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, have all been set up to cater to different fields of medicine. There are an excellent specialty services in the new block named as "M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital". The hospital gives all the modern amenities at one end and is an add-on to our clinical facilities.
All CoursesMS Ramaiah Medical College
Masters in Hospital Administration (Full Time 2 Years)MS Ramaiah Medical College
- Contact Person: Prakesh
- Phone Numbers: +91-8023605190, +91-8023601742, +91-8023601743, +91-8023605408
- E-Mail Id: [email protected]
- Affiliations: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Selection Process:
- Results should be declared before the first week of June of the admission year.
- The candidate has to apply to the Principal or the Registrar of Academics with all the necessary enclosures along with a non refundable processing fee of USD 100, payable to M. S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
- Once the application is processed a merit list would be drawn up from the list of applicants and the candidate would be informed regarding their admission.
- Application to the course does not guarantee the admission to the course.
- Course fee has to be paid in dollars or equivalent of it, and the amount to be paid is decided by the board of trustees, which will be intimated to the candidates. This a one time fee payable before the admission to the course, which will be valid for four and a half years.
- Hostel and the mess fees are charged separately which is optional.
- Candidates are required to pay the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences fee at the time of admission and the examination fee as and when applicable
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and should have passed English as one of the subjects.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission
- Tuition Fee:
INR 50000/- Per Year
Admission DetailsMS Ramaiah Medical College
|Masters in Hospital Administration||50000/- Per Year||Apply|
Apply NowPlease fill this form to contact this instituion
FacilitiesMS Ramaiah Medical College
- Soft Skills
- Library Details:
The objective of the institute's library is to respond to the pedagogical and research needs of the faculty, students and staff providing a congenial atmosphere for learning. The library is maintained well and regularly enriches its collection in order to allow users full access to current research tools and technologies. Besides, the library is an active member of "HELINET" consortium offering more than 700 indexed national and international journals. It has more than 48 computer terminals with internet accessibility and facilities for scanning, printing and photocopying. In addition to that, a CD and Video based journal section with 'Proquest' system with volumes of journals dating back to 7years from 235 foreign countries. The institution has over 14,000 books & 10,000 back volumes and ambience to meet the needs for academic enrichment.
In the era of escalating costs of medical education, the college with a social obligation to fulfill has tied up with leading insurance companies to provide comprehensive insurance to the students admitted to the medical course. In this scheme, in the event of untimely death of the parents or the guardians during the course, the students' education would be insured and the complete fee for the course would be provided by the insurance agency. This has ensured uninterrupted completion of medical course by a few students already in the past.
- Hostel Facilities:
The in-house hostel to accommodate over 1200 students in the campus with Regular, Deluxe & NRI Rooms with full time wardens provide 24 hr security and other allied services.
The college campus is equipped with by various international standard sports facilities and fitness centers to cater to the physical fitness needs of the scholars & faculty. The basket ball court hosts the college level inter collegiate competitions participated by candidates of multiple colleges across the country. M. S. Ramaiah sports section has bagged several medallions and trophies in inter collegiate & university level sports competitions. The Maverick gym offers top class fitness equipments with experienced trainers who look after the fitness requirements of scholars. The Annual college fest INTRO-SPECTION is a time for showcasing the extracurricular talents of the students. This operation fest is spread over for three days and culminates in the discotheque, popular fashion show, etc. attended by all in the campus.